- Of course, money donations are always valuable: http://www.wwd-f.org/help.html#online
- Donations of gifts, worth no more than 5,000 colones (or $10 USD) each please (so the kids feel they all get “equal” value gifts) and this year, we are trying to individualize gifts, so each child feels individually acknowledged.
- Donations of pastries, chocolates and sweets for the kids.
- Party decorations (even if we can just borrow some Xmas decorations!)
- Music: A sound system with DJ (but live music is preferred!)
- Face Painters, clowns, magicians, balloon artists, children’s entertainment, games
- Photographer and Videographer
- Set Up and Clean Up for the party
Monday, November 22, 2010
Need help with the La Carpio Children’s Annual Xmas Party!
On DEC 17, we, at the Women’s Well-Being and Development Foundation (http://www.wwd-f.org/index.html ), are holding our annual Children’s Christmas party for the children we work with in La Carpio, San Jose, Costa Rica.
The children look forward to this event all year round, as well as their parents. And this year, we are expecting a total of 200 children and parents! We still need resources to purchase food, decorations, rent buses, and of course, gifts for the kiddies.
There are many, many ways you can help:
If you have any questions, concerns, or brilliant ideas as to how to make this the BEST Christmas EVER for these kids, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly of the Pattersons